Friday, March 10, 2017

New Zealand

I went to New Zealand again recently and was once again struck by how nice a please it is. The people are lovely, the city seems clean and tidy and the view out to the bay is striking. It was a work trip and a whirlwind of two days and one night. Catching the red eye from Melbourne overnight to Auckland wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and all in all I ended up at the office in good shape.

Other than that, not much exciting has been happening lately. We're off to Thredbo for a wedding and taking the whole week off cause Weds is our ten year anniversary. Hard to fathom that we've been together now for 16 years and married for 10! Looking forward to a nice picnic lunch on the slopses of Mt Koziousco(sp).

My weight has stabilised at about 69.5kgs and my blood pressure is good too. All in all feelings pretty positive!

No comments: