Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dogging it

Struggling to get back into the swing of work after a lovely two week break. Had 10 days over Christmas which was lovely, then four days of work and then two weeks off. Just happened that way cause I needed to keep a week free for the wedding in March.

Mum and Dad have been with us now for almost three weeks and they leave on Thursday. It was a god visit, barring a few drunken moments and a family member passing away in england. I'm struck each time they are here how old they look after not having seen them for 18 months at a time. It's getting easier to record Nicole as they are both quite old now but I still have that "will o see them again" feeling each time they leave.

No motivation today and no fun stories to tell. Writingg on the IPhone is a challenge but I will keep going.

No comments: