Monday, August 13, 2007

Wanna buy a house? Only a Million? Bargain!

So the median price for a two bedroom home here has risen steadily and is now a ridiculous $500. Ouch. We wanted to bid on the house and land behind us...but the agent told me today they are looking for bids in the 900K to 1 Million region. WAY out of our league. Sigh.

Have been busy lately, but I'm losing interest in work since the new model has come on line. I ended up in an area I don't really want to be in so I'm already out looking for something new. Hopefully I'll be able to get something within the next six months or so.

Hockey has been good. I scored my first goal of the season the other week in Bendigo. Got my first roughing penalty too. Was a cheap shot at my groin with his stick so I slugged him. Fun times! heh heh.

No comments: