Monday, July 16, 2007

Months pass, rain falls, cold sets in...

Whoops. I had a bit of a lag on here. Work didn't leave me the chance to update it and neither did life. Ah well, I'm back now.

So what's happened in the last two months....

Our transition is done (hence my ability to update the blog) which went really well. Some frustrations but overall a great experience. The new service model is fantastic and seems to be working very well. The technology is very functional which is a bonus!

We've been house hunting for months now, with no luck yet. The houses here are ridiculously expensive and the ones we could afford are crap. It's getting a bit demoralizing really.

My Dad had valve replacement surgery the other week. Very scary. He pulled through o.k. and is on the mend though, so that's great news! He'll be in the hospital for another week or so yet though. I was very worried about him, but the nerves are slowly subsiding now that he's out of the woods.

Hockey going well, we're winning most games. My points have dropped way off in this B league. I'm a decent C player and only a marginal B player. Ah well, that just means I'll be on fire when I go back to the C for the summer season. Heh heh, bring on the points!

No comments: