Happy Birthday to me! heh heh. I love my Birthday. It's the one day a year when it really is all about me.
I like to reflect on my Birthday and this year has been no different. There has been much to celebrate and much to worry about this past year. I've been lucky enough to have my whole family here for my wedding in March, been able to share the joy at the news that my brother and his wife are expecting and I've been in a job I actually enjoy. On the down side, I've had to wait in fear wondering how my Dad was doing during his open heart surgery and I had a colonoscopy because the doctor wanted to be sure I didn't have anything nasty. I don't believe in trying to sum up a year in a few sentences, so I won't bother here. What I do know though, is that in the grand scheme of things I'm leading a damn fine life and I'm very grateful for that.
Yup, it's good and after dinner tonight I'm gonna eat a monstrous big piece of the yummiest banana cake ever....sweet. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment