I've played two games now. We lost both games, but not from lack of effort. In the first game I managed to strain my abductor (groin) and limped around for a week afterwards. It was worth the pain though! The game last night we did really well, (I only strained the abductor a bit) but we lost cause they cheated. They had two ringers who usually play on their A team. Not cool. They said they were there to help the team develop, but then the two ringers scored their three goals. We lost 3-2. Ah well, it was still a blast.
Work has been interesting. There are a lot of changes to the client's HR team and the new people are shaking things up. Some of the more senior staff are being shown up by the new people who are doing a much better job than the senior staff. The air is thick with intrigue, in fighting and whispers. I love it, cause I get different stories from each consultant every time I have a meeting! Tons of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment