Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lest old acquaintance be forgot....

It amazes me how much people can change and how much they can also stay the same. My recent visitor from overseas has grown a lot as a person. He isn't the gangly kid I knew way back when, he's an well adjusted adult. I don't know if subconsciously I expected him to be insane, deranged or weird, but somehow I was immensely satisfied that the wasn't. Anyway, it was a great visit and I look forward to catching up with him again.

The 'Project' is still all over the place. I have six days over the Christmas break with no one around and not a lot to do. I'm going to practice my d.f.ing. It's been a while since I've had whole days to kill, but rest assured I'm up for the challenge. When I was tree-planting, many moons ago, my French-Canadian planting partner once proclaimed, "Gram de hash (his nick name for me) you are de king of de dog f#$%^&s!!" Cool.

No comments: