Sadly, the project I have been seconded to looks like it is quite dis-organized, and as such I was feeling a bit doubtful about it's future. Luckily enough I have the ear of the EA to the Head of our area and was told today that we will be extending the "go live" date. I hope they add another five months to it so we kick it off in Jan 07. Guess I'll have to wait till they make the decision and then go from there. Ah, the joy of being a pawn in the game of business.
An old friend from Canada is here now, staying with us, and he's still the same as he was when we were kids. It's interesting that people change, but some never seem to change too far. I think in his case it's a good thing as he still has the same quiet nature and carefully conisdered viewpoints. We had a good chat over a beer and then again at home. I'm keen to pick his brain a bit more this weekend and see what makes him tick now....
After 5:00 on a Friday, I'm outta here.
No comments:
Post a Comment