Monday, September 17, 2012

Just a bit drunk

So, at a conference and just a but drunk. Ok, a lot drunk. been a while since I drank this much and it feels good. The old family alcoholic gene kicked in and I had a dozen glasses of champange...at least I think it was a dozen. Hee hee. Not sure how many I actually drank tonight and that feels good. Reminds me again of how easy it would be to be an alcoholic. The conference itself is very self important which makes me giggle. "our issues are so important the rest of the world should take notice". Ha! I feel like such a fraud sometimes talking the talk and pretending to buy into the bullshit. Seriously, who gives a fuck who has an incentive plan and who doesn't. Is that really going to make a difference when we die? No. Best go to sleep mow. Starting to over analyse again. Bloody drunk state. One quote to finish: I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me. Hunter S. Thompson heh heh heh so drunk. Fuck it. heh heh... O.k. one more cause I'm "in the right kinda mood" “Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. “ Aesop ooohhhh deep. Ha! G'night.

No comments: