I began a relationship with my wife 11 years ago today. It's been an incredible journey together so far and I'm excited about the next 50 odd years together. It's wonderful to have that sense of permanence in my life.
Work is going well. I have had my probation period extended, which is pretty common these days, but still a bit disappointing as I thought I was doing a better job than that. Seems some old bad habits have seeped back into my work and I need to nip them in the bud and be on best behaviour for another three months. Nothing I can't handle. I like to think I'm very adapatable.
Started working out again this week as we joined a new gym just down the street from our house. It's close, convenient and open 24 hours. Excuses are gone now, so hopefully I'll be able to get into even better shape. 15% bodyfat currently which I'm quite please with. My goal has been 10% or below for a long time now, so the plan is to be there in the next 6 months.
Otherwise, life plods along.
No comments:
Post a Comment