Friday, February 11, 2011

I Tox, You Tox, We Tox, DETOX

Yes indeed it's that time again. I'm commencing a six week detox and cleanse on Monday. It's overdue as my gout toe has been giving me grief on and off since my visit to Canada. Annoying, painful and due to the rising toxicity of my system. Plus I have a new was of doing it that should help me tone down at the same time. Last time round I lost weight but I gained body fat cause I ate too much bread as filler when I was hungry. This time round I have a detox friendly pea protein poweder that mixes nicely with water and doesn't taste like glue. Actually it tastes like a really yummy choc milk shake. Which is bizarre when healthy things tend not to be super tasty for the most part.

I've been following the blog of a writer named Patrick Rothfuss and I must say I'm intrigued by his writing style and the method by which he manaicially revises. I've never been much of a reviser...so I'm going to write something and then develop a revision process to use on it. Who knows, I may even post it to this blog.

No comments: