Monday, March 17, 2008

Bought a house!

We bought a house this weekend. It's a lovely two bedroom place with room to expand down the track if we want to. A year of looking is now over...

Hockey went well. We made it all the way to the final game and then lost. Still a silver medal for the season is pretty good. I got 18 goals and 6 assists in 16 games which I am very pleased with. Winter season try-outs are tomorrow night...so hopefully I make the cut. I think since I was on the first/second line last year I have a pretty good chance of making it in.

Looking for a new job is going slowly. But on a positive note I do have an interview this Weds which I am very excited about. It'll be fun to be on the other side of the table for a change!

Otherwise life plods on......

No comments: