Tuesday, December 11, 2007

14 sleeps till Christmas!

I realized today that I still have a ton of Christmas related little bits and pieces to take care of. Like the sending of cash via internet banking to relatives, writing the yearly e-christmas letter to everyone, buying my wife a gift and stocking up on booze and food. This year is the first year that my wife and I will be home alone for the holidays, which is wonderful as I started a bit of a fued with her family recently. hee hee.

Economics is pretty dull really and I'm doing my final exam right now as I slack off and write here. Still, assuming I pass I only have 5 courses left till I have my Masters of Business. Cool.

Hockey is going swimmingly!! On Sunday I scored 4 goals and got one assist. Sweet!! Now I have 10 goals and 2 assists in 6 games. Pretty decent if I do say so myself.

I've been courting new jobs and may have a couple of interviews before Christmas. I don't hate what I'm doing now, or even where I am now, but like I said in the last post, I'm bored with it. Better to leave before I get lazy.

Anyway, in case I'm not back in here before Christmas, I hope that my family all have a lovely festive season! Miss you all as always!!!

No comments: