My latest course in the Masters of Business I'm taking is Economics (in case you didn't get that from the title of the post) and it's sort of interesting...but also another math based subject. I completed Accounting and Finance despite having no real idea what I was doing for most of the course. I think one of the things that is standing out in my mind whilst I'm doing these course is how much I am able to glean from the readings without embedding any real understanding. Glossing my way through the Masters program with a bare minimum of effort or retention. See, the reason I'm doing it isn't for the knowledge so much as it's for the money I hope to be able to make when I'm done it.
Work is becoming tiring. I have a sort of use by date inside me and I become restless very quickly with jobs. Perhaps that's why I've been in an out of "careers" four times already. I've managed to make it all look like HR on my resume though.
Daylight savings knocked me around this week and I'm only now at the stage where I don't feel jet lagged. This weekend is a four day long weekend though, which is going to be fan-fricken-tastic. Can't wait for some serious down time!
No comments:
Post a Comment