It's been lovely here the last month. Mostly perfect sunny weather with only the odd day of grey and cold. I love summer. Imagine if the world only had beautiful sunny skies and that rain only came at night when no one cared. Sweet. There's something magical about sitting on the patio of a good pub having a gin and tonic and basking in the warmth. Love it!
Only five more weeks till my wedding day. Hard to believe it's been 18 months since we got engaged and that we've been together for six years at the end of this month. Things have been going so well lately (the last two years for especially) thanks to my sister and the way she opened my eyes and taught me that I need to communicate properly to be happy. Now I know that I'm making the right decision cause I've gone over all the things I was struggling with and we've worked through them together. Brilliant! Anyway, only five weeks....
We've been doing Tango lessons, specifically to memorize a routine for our first dance at the wedding. I have to admit that I was dubious, but now I'm hooked! Dancing is cool and I'm amazed that I think I actually might be getting a trifle more graceful now too. Bonus!
Work is great. I spent another two days in Sydney recently in workshops for a potential new client. I think I could get used to five star hotels and interstate/international travel. Not too much mind you, but every now and then it's a good treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment