Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Time flies....

Two weeks later, and I am now at the 5km in 25min mark. Very satisfying. We've had rather a lot of visitors lately so I haven't been able to do as much as I'd like, but I think it will get even better in a few months. I've re-discovered my rhythm that I had when I was a kid and ran long distances and cross country. Since I was fat for so very long I had lost touch with it. Feels great to have that feeling back....

Work is still stagnating. I've applied for another role in the bank and have an interview tomorrow though, so fingers crossed I'll have actual work to do again soon.

Started the third course in my Masters of Business this week, which is a marketing course. Not as exciting as english classes, but it is a means to an end. At least I'm still learning, which is always good.

Not much else, so won't prattle on for nothing.

No comments: