Well, it's been a while since I've been able to sit and write anything in here. Too many nosey people in my new area, they all want to know what you're doing all the time. Speaking of what I'm doing, same old same old. Killing time on the lame project. However, on a good note, I have made it to the very last stage of the hiring process for a possible HR Manager job with Accenture. Ironically enough, yesterday I got a haircut, and tomorrow I may get a real job. heh heh
Went to Brisbane on the weekend for my fiance's Grandmother's 80th Birthday party. I made the decision long ago that once life stopped being fun I'd take the 25cent retirement plan, a la Hunter S. Thompson. It intrigued me that he had such a huge life while he lived and I respected that he ended his life the way he wanted it to end also. I don't want to be in a wheel chair, drooling, pooing in a bag. Nope. No fun. Once the fun stops, the ride ends.....
Bit morbid, sorry. On happy notes, today is our 5 year anniversary! My goodness but time does fly doesn't it? Cliches aside, it is interesting to note that without the wisdom of my big sister I doubt I'd be at 5 years. Our upbringing didn't enable us to develop working 'feeling' systems and so I was unable to communicate on the level I needed to be communicating on until my big sister pointed me in the right direction. Since then, almost a year now, life has been awesome!! So here's to the next 50 years together, as the communication just gets easier and easier and the fun goes along with it. Coolness.
Canadian men lost the plot in the olympic ice hockey. Very sad indeed. Throw a bunch of primadonnas together and try and call them a team though, and that's what you get. They should have had the young punks fresh from the minors to go in and how em how it's done... Maybe next time.
Kicking Horse Pass in Golden has had 590cm of snow this year. Sigh. Miss snowboarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment