Friday, November 22, 2013

Holy crap it's almost Christmas again...

Yeah. Wow, time has flown since my last post. Work had a whole of organisation restructure which was a crazy amount of work for the better part of 4 months. Luckily they didn't just hack and slash staff and did it in a very good way. Oddly enough it's the first restructure I've actually stuck around for. Other things, we're expecting our second child. I've had so much fun with the first one that I can't wait for the second one so that I can have all that fun again. The Cert III is basically done and the Cert IV is well on the way. I should be done them both by early Feb! Then I will set up a business name and register with the authorities. Might do an hour here and there to keep my hand in the game. I'll also be contacting my guy in the fitness industry to let him know I'm done and see what he has to say... PhD...well, I'm making enquiries into another school. Yeah, I think a Feb 2015 start date might actually be possible, so will keep trying to kick that can down the path. Otherwise, I'm doing well. Haven't read much since the last book of the Wheel of Time. It was so awesome it'll be hard to beat it. Still, I'll try! heh heh

No comments: