Yup, I've been really slack on the blog front, that's for sure. Still, it has been an awful busy few months!
In March, we bought a house. We moved in a month later. It was an absolute whirlwind of activity and next time we buy we will certainly NOT do it in 30 day settlement. Still, it's a lovely place and we're super excited about owning our own home. This last weekend we dug up all the ugly plants in the garden that we don't like and threw them into a skip. So much fun! Now the garden is all empty dirt waiting for compost, plants and new mulch. Yum!
Hockey is going brilliantly. I thought I would be one of the weaker links on the team but somehow have managed to score 6 goals in the first five games. Oh, I did get a game misconduct for fighting too, but that was cause the other guy didn't stop punching me so I had to retalliate. Honest!
The other major event was that I got a new job. I'm back where I was a few years ago, but in a vastly better position. It's an HR Business Partner role with great clients and very few headaches (so far). Now I can stop whining about work for a couple months. heh heh
I've been reading a ton lately, soaking up some older fantasy novels and loving it. I'm starting to lean more and more towards writing my own trilogy as soon as I'm done the masters. Got lots of ideas and just need to put them into the computer....
So, healthy, happy, own my own home, like my job, loving hockey. All around good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment