O.k., so I got a random e-mail from a guy at work who follows the local pro hockey team, and he sent me an article about them. At the bottom was a little link to the the local league. One e-mail later and I was off to check them out on Saturday. It all looked good, so I joined! I'm gonna play my favorite sport again! After six years or so off the skates (cause my equipment was stolen and I was too poor to buy all new equipment) I'm gonna lace em up and hit the ice. Very exciting!
Wrote a masters paper on the weekend and was surprised at how easily it went. The problem with that is that I always wonder if I've totally botched it and will fail... Anyway, instead of proof reading tonight I'm writing in this. Perhaps this is another indicator of how much I really care about the course. All I want from it is more money once I'm done. Is that wrong?
2 comments:
when was your equipment stolen?????
2001. Some jerk stole it from the trunk of that crappy Ford Tempo I had. Sigh.
Post a Comment